We’d like to assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We will ensure that the information you provide us with is kept private and confidential, and we will only use it to provide the services you request.
Information You Voluntarily Provide
Information We Automatically Collect
When you browse the website, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided.
Information We Share with Third Party Providers
We may share your personally identifiable information with service providers including
• Payment processors for secure credit card payment transaction.
• Hosting services.
• Email service providers to send you emails pertaining to your booking. Such providers may send emails of a marketing nature if you have agreed to receive such newsletters and will track some performance indicators, such as open and click rates.
• Advertising partners who may use email address, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
• Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may also share your data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website.
• Legal authorities when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of Galway Advertiser, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services.
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Galway Advertiser
• Information that is aggregated or anonymised that does not directly identify you.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes or you wish your information to be removed from our records, you may update or delete it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you access to your personally identifiable information that we hold within 30 days of a request to access. You may send a request to this email address email@example.com If you wish to stop receiving email newsletters, click on the unsubscribe link on any of the newsletters. We will retain your information for as long as required to deliver your service, agreement or resolve any issues. Please note that we cannot always delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
Third Party Websites
Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.