2. You may not copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use advertiser.ie content appearing on the advertiser.ie site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of Customer Deals Ltd. You may give any Voucher to someone else for their personal use from deals.advertiser.ie or advertiser.ie/instant-treats/ but the Website, Service and any Purchase must never be used for business purposes.
Customer Deals Limited (“we”, “us” or ”our”) reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to reject, amend or remove any Content posted or submitted by you any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to monitor and to review all Content submitted to us, accessed on or published on Advertiser.ie at any time. We reserve the right to prevent you using the Website (deals.advertiser.ie) and the Service (or any part of them) and to prevent you from making any Purchase.
5. Customer Deals Ltd will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of advertiser.ie.
8. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Customer Deals Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Customer Deals Ltd and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Customer Deals Ltd, or any other third party without the prior written consent of Customer Deals Ltd or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
25. Please note that it is the Merchant, and not Customer Deals Ltd, who is the party who enters into a contract with the person redeeming the Voucher for the Products/Services. (Please note that separately to that contract between the redeemer of the Voucher and the Merchant, the person who Purchased the Voucher has a separate contract with Customer Deals Ltd for the Purchase of the Voucher.
28. Combination: It is at the discretion of the Merchant to determine whether Vouchers can be combined with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates or coupons.
29. Lost/stolen vouchers: Neither we nor the Merchant are responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
30. Expiry: The Voucher expires on the date specified on the Voucher.
31. Emails: As a condition of Purchase, we reserve the right to send you administrative and promotional emails. We may also send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about the Website and Service and Vouchers as well as other promotional offers. You can always opt-out of our promotional e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence.
This site is owned and operated by Customer Deals Ltd. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost im-portance to us. At Customer Deals Ltd., we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Definition of the Information Customer Deals Ltd. gathers and keeps track of.
Customer Deals Ltd. tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Customer Deals Ltd. does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser). Customer Deals Ltd. sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms those users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Advertiser.ie; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
As an Advertiser, you can modify, update or delete your personal information at any time by accessing your account on Advertiser.ie and going to My Account. You can also contact us on 091 530963 or by email: email@example.com.